100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • H****a
    ca
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Just received this today! shipping was super fast and got here faster than expected! When i put the costume on it was a bit big in places, but none of the specific small,medium,large..ect. fit my measurements properly so it was nothing i wasn't planning on fixing! Some of the buttons did immediately come loose but they re easily re-attachable. When i opened the package i didn't realize it came with the socks and gloves! which was a bonus! Overall The quality was very well done and customer service very helpful as well!
    07/05/2014
  • ****k
    gb
    Arrived before scheduled and so far very good quality. My daughter really wanted this costume and bought it with her own money and is very pleased with her purchase. it's nice to see her have a good experience with an online purchase she is 13 and earned her own money for this. Absolutely would purchase from this retailer again. Thank you.
    17/10/2013
  • ****k
    gb
    Arrived before scheduled and so far very good quality. My daughter really wanted this costume and bought it with her own money and is very pleased with her purchase. it's nice to see her have a good experience with an online purchase she is 13 and earned her own money for this. Absolutely would purchase from this retailer again. Thank you.
    17/10/2013

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.