100%
Piccolo
0%
Grande
0%
  • d****t
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Nice shoes, was expecting a higher heel for the male version though. It's only about 3cm high.
    27/07/2016
  • m****i
    us
    i think these shoes are absoulty amazing not only is it for cosplay you can wear on a regular day. :)
    31/03/2015
  • k****m
    ca
    Awesome quality, didnt think the heel would be so big, other than that i love it
    10/01/2015
  • M****s
    us
    Looks exactly like the picture! They were a little big but they are still wearable.
    24/03/2013
  • t****y
    gb
    what do the guy's version look like because the way thay say it makes me not under stand
    04/08/2011
  • C****I
    gb
    the cosplay shoes arrived yesterday and my daughter is absolutely thrilled with how it looks.She couldn't wait to put it on and show it to her friends who are also into cos-playing
    02/08/2011
  • E****a
    gb
    how long is the width of this shoe? is it big or small? because i have a wide feet so i just wanna make sure

Replica:
    Caro E****a,
    Dear Erica, The size chart get standard size, and if you think it's still too small for you, you could write down your own size with the measure method written on the website in the column.

04/07/2011
  • d****m
    gb
    Got the shoes, fit well, decent/above average quality. They have a strong odor (due to the material), but overall comfortable and convenient. I would buy again.
    22/06/2011
  • E****y
    gb
    My shoe size sometimes varies from the type of shoe. What if its too small :( Oh Well
    16/06/2011
  • p****u
    gb
    Male Customers please be aware that if you Order this from the Male Size list the shoe is quite different -- flat Male version long toe and 3cm heel.
    07/09/2010
  • p****u
    gb
    Male Customers please be aware that if you Order this from the Male Size list the shoe is quite different -- flat Male version long toe and 3cm heel.
    07/09/2010
  • p****u
    gb
    07/09/2010
  • p****u
    gb
    07/09/2010
  • p****u
    gb

Replica:
    Caro p****u,
    We will fix it soon and we are quite sorry for this inconvenience to you . Please keep tune.

07/09/2010

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.