100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • Y****n
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Does this come w/ the stockings because I've ordered some cosplay's from here and some come w/ stockings and some don't I don't mind it but I just want to know :)

Respuesta:
    Querido/a Y****n,
    Sorry, it doesn't come with stockings

14/10/2016
  • r****e
    no
    le produit et en bonne état comme sur l'affiche ! je n'ai rien a dire !!
    28/05/2013
  • M****w
    us
    This cosplay is absolutely amazing! I got it Back in October and used it at 3 cons, and everyone raves about it! Price is awesome and fits perfectly.
    27/01/2013
  • l****m
    gb
    I ordered this and after I had I read a lot of bad reviews from this site. I am actually very pleased with this product. It came almost just like in the picture. The only difference, which is minor is the bottom of the dress where there's supposed to be lace. There's none on there when it gets to the front panel. But it's quite alright. The only major thing wrong with it is that it's not a true 2xl in men's. I ordered the 2xl in men's so it would fit and there would be plenty of room to move around in but there's not. This problem is also a simple fix. I also got this shipped to me a week before it said it was supposed to arrive. Overall I would order from here again.
    21/08/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.