100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • B****t
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    el traje llegó más rápido de lo que esperaba y se ve increíble. Mi prometido se estaba volviendo loco cuando lo vio y fue de gran calidad.
    21/09/2015
  • N****e
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    27/01/2022
  • 菅****野
    jp
    良いコメント
    12/11/2020
  • N****
    us
    Default praise
    13/05/2020
  • T****n
    us
    Items came quicker than expected and everything fit perfectly for me. My only gripe is that the gloves are a bit too large for my hands but its nothing too serious they still fit me pretty good, I just wish it came with instructions on how to style the belts so they fit the red cargo part just right, had me scratching my head for a minute. Very happy with my purchase overall and would do buisniess with them again.
    03/03/2017
  • a****1
    us
    Amazing design and detail.
    02/01/2017
  • S****X
    us
    Other than getting the wrong size, everything about this product is absolutely, astounding!!! I will be considering this company, for future purchases.
    01/11/2016
  • N****e
    us
    Fit well, great quality, and shipped quickly. I would recommend this to anyone trying to pull off the Sora look.
    10/03/2016
  • y****y
    fr
    Colis reçus en parfaite état, complet, très très bonne qualité comme fait maison ! Je le conseil à tout fan qui voudrez cosplayer sora de kingdom hearts 2 !!!! Reçus en 11 jours
    25/01/2016
  • K****l
    it
    Perfetto! Velocità ed accuratezza nella spedizione e nel rispondere! Consigliatissimo! PS: Sarebbe gradita una spiegazione su come legare le due cinture gialle :P

Respuesta:
    Querido/a K****l,
    Caro cliente, grazie per il suo consiglio, sarà molto untile per noi per migliorare il nostro servizio. Siamo felici che le piaccia questo costume, le accogliamo di andare a fare l'acquisto nel nostro sito in futuro. Cordiali saluti.

11/10/2015
  • n****e
    us
    I really like this costume since it looks accurate to the picture that is shown.
    06/09/2014
  • m****7
    us
    I'm seeing reviews that say the necklace comes with and then I'm seeing reviews that say it doesn't come with so does the necklace come with? And do the the gloves come with as well?
    08/05/2014
  • C****r
    us
    I bought this costume during Halloween and when it arrived I was amazed. The material was very nice against the skin. I love it, however, the shoulder pad were not actual since they are suppose to be silver metal not black fabric. Still it was great.
    21/11/2013
  • P****a
    us
    I just got it the other day and I love it so much! Its amazing, the only thing wrong is that the shoulder pad things are really stiff the jacket is tight, but my boobs are big so its not the costumes fault! <3
    16/10/2013
  • r****y
    us
    Everything about it was great! The male medium fit me perfectly and I'm 5'8, 145 lbs. I didn't expect the necklace to come with it but it did and it's nice quality! There are some loose threads on every piece but it's nothing major. Shipping was extremely quick for overseas so I am overall extremely pleased! Thank you!
    06/08/2013
  • H****e
    de
    Da ist wirklich alles dabei! Hose, Shirt, Jacke, Gürtel, Handschuhe und sogar die Kette! Top qualität und Superschneller versand :D ich kanns nur weiterempfehlen. Es ist wirklich originalgetreu!
    03/09/2012
  • J****.
    ca
    ¿Funciona la cremallera? Todas las fotos solo lo muestran comprimido, no abierto.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a J****.,
    yes it works

06/05/2012
  • J****y
    us
    Este cosplay fue increíble, no solo por verlo desde la pantalla de una computadora sino también por usarlo. Además vino rápido. Acabo de recibirlo ayer y es increíble! Las correas eran un poco confusas en cuanto a cómo ponérselas, pero descubrí cómo hacerlo más adelante. El único problema es el cinturón negro (que creo que tengo una solución al problema XD) Es un hermoso cosplay e incluso asombró a mis padres y mi hermano. Y además no hubo problemas para encargar el disfraz. Sé que volveré pronto a ordenar de este lugar otra vez! ^ _ ^
    11/04/2012
  • o****n
    us
    does it come with the necklace

Respuesta:
    Querido/a o****n,
    Waist Bag + Gloves + Coat + Sash + Tight Pantyhose + T-shirt but no necklace included

13/03/2012
  • o****n
    us
    does it come with the necklace
    13/03/2012

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.