• K****a
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Default praise
    26/03/2021
  • j****n
    gb
    I must say I am not a big Halloween guy, nor do I normally dress up. This year I attended a Halloween party a couple weeks ago and needed to find a costume. I came across this one, and was somewhat skeptical as to what would arrive... I was pleasantly surprised with a costume that exceeded my expectations. It fits great, is comfortable, and is of good quality for the price. It looks as pictured, and it received alot of compliments. I give it 5 stars!
    02/09/2013
  • D****a
    I have been a big fan of milanoo for quite some time now. I have made quite a few purchases of this site over the past few months and each and every one of them has been completely worth the time and money spent over them. What I like about them is that they not only have a vast collection of fashion apparels and accessories, but that their prices are also quite reasonable despite the impeccable quality. I have not had a single problem with anything that I have bought from here. This costume is my latest purchase from here. Not only is it incredibly sexy but also good quality. The design is accurate and it is a good fit. In short, it is the perfect cosplay costume for me.
    21/08/2012
  • b****n
    Really really satisfied with this dantes costume is what i am. I dodn’t know that the guys over at milanoo would do such awesome magic that the skirt fits me just right. I wouldn’t change anything in the world if it came to this costume. The shirt and skirt look absolutely stunning and go great with the kind of outfits that i like constructing. It’s a really funky bag that comes with this costume and since i got the length really high i can wear this costume and when i sit the boots that go with this really accentuate my legs and grab eyeballs Looks effing cool if you ask me. I think i’m falling in love with milanoo..
    18/08/2012
  • L****a
    ca
    Does this outfit come with the shoes and leg belt?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a L****a,
    there is leg belt included in this outfit, but no shoes i am afraid.

25/04/2012
  • 購****者
    jp
    この価格で品物もしっかりとしてて、とてもいい商品だと思います。
    25/10/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.