100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • S****h
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Great shipping! The milannoo customer service is amazing, the quality is smooth and its just PERFECT!
    06/03/2014
  • M****a
    ca
    Processed and shipped quickly, decent material. Really good for the price. Will be buying from Milanoo again for future conventions.
    13/04/2013
  • m****0
    gb
    hi again the only bad thing it cost extra to do that i will do it it just a pain and thank u for the help

Respuesta:
    Querido/a m****0,
    You're most welcome ,Looking forward your order sincerely!

27/06/2012
  • m****0
    gb
    hi am wonder what size to pick because on ur size chart am in height am 153cm so am xs, in bust am 91cm sp am xl , waist am a 77 mean am a xxl and in hip am a 91 so am a S and i love to buy this but no clue what size to pick normal in uk size am a 12 so what u think i should pick thank u for the help

Respuesta:
    Querido/a m****0,
    To making the size fit you well.I suggest you could take the "tailor made"into consideration .because I'm afraid the XL or XXL size will be too long for you.Thanks for giving me this chance to assist you~

26/06/2012
  • K****i
    gb
    Got my costume today and I was really happy about it. Although it wasn't custom made it fitted me perfectly and it actually looks better than on the picture! Only problem was that it was pink instead of red but I like pink >_< and it actually looks prettier than red:D
    25/05/2012
  • N****e
    ca
    I bought this for anime north and ITS ACTUALLY AMAZING i think it looks better in pink ;D and when i purchased it, I was so scared i wouold pick the wrong size, but in the end, it fit perfectly :) this is the best costume I've ever purchased, if you really want to save money and look super cute BUY THIS! :D
    26/04/2012
  • a****f
    us
    Will it shrink if I wash it?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a a****f,
    it is not shrink and you can wash it a little.

24/04/2012
  • A****l
    us
    I have an con on the 17 and i want to buy this for it will it arrive by then
    06/02/2012
  • A****y
    gb
    I got this custom-made, and I love it! It fits perfectly! The only thing that bothers me is that the cravat thing isn`t the right color... I will definitely be ordering from you guys again!
    22/12/2011
  • A****y
    gb
    I bought this for my Lucky Star cosplay this september. It arrived on time and looks even better than the photo. The material is lovely, and it's perfect for its price. It even has a little poper where the neck hole is so you can get your head through, which is a good job! Love it, recommend it to anyone.
    26/07/2011
  • R****n
    gb
    Got my costume in the mail today (a whole week before promised :) ) and I'm very happy with it; adoreable piece that looks even better than the picture and for a great price! Thanks milanoo! :D
    20/07/2011
  • b****z
    gb
    i think its the most cheapest lucky star coplay i've seen the quality is amzing cant wait to buy this for sakuracon 2012 this year mew mew i recomend this website for all you cosplayer!!^^
    30/06/2011
  • 愛****子
    jp
    すぐに使いたかったので、お店の迅速な対応が ありがたかったです。 値段の割には生地がしっかりしてます。 普段はMサイズを着用していますが、 Lサイズでちょうどいいくらいです。 また安いものがあれば購入したいです。
    30/11/2010
  • 彩****乃
    jp
    コスプレ用(遊び)に買いました。 参考までに、150cm/42キロでMサイズぴったりでした。 スカーフは取り外せると尚良かったです。 でもセールで安かったので、満足です。 発送も入金した翌日に届きました。
    23/11/2010
  • R****l
    gb
    I loved this costume, it fit perfectly and is very easy to take on and off. Some of the stiching came undone inside of the costume, but I can fix it.
    21/07/2010
  • c****m
    gb
    It's very nicely made and very beautiful :) I can't wait to wear it for conventions, halloween, ect.!!! the only thing is that it's pink, not red. :)
    15/06/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.