Fiel al tamaño
100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • i****a
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    This is just the nicest costume i have ever gotten from milanoo. I love it! It is really funky looking and the cloth used in making it is really comfortable too. Temperatures in my city get really hot and this dress lets my skin breathe when i am wearing it so that’s a plus point. The bow like design up front is really nice and the design on it looks really good.i am really satisfied with how milanoo followed my instructions regarding sizes exactly word for word. I will be coming here again for future purchases and surely will recommend this place to my friends too. I am another satisfied customer of milanoo’s!
    18/08/2012
  • S****o
    This is a really quaint little costume. i just received the delivery for this costume and i am liking it immensely. The thing is that i was looking for a costume that could pass of as a school girl outfit and also something that i could pass off as a sailor outfit for a girl because i was short on cash and needed two costumes for the price of one. I think i made the right decision when i got this costume. the front cravat piece is really nice and the gold embellishment looks really nice. The cloth used otherwise is also really soft and nice to wear. I am really satisfied with milanoo. Will be coming back!
    24/07/2012
  • K****e
    gb
    What Anime Is This Cosplay From?
    14/05/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.