100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • G****u
    VE
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    good I would ask if you ship to Venezuela? I was very interested in the outfit! I just want to know that.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a G****u,
    Hacemos envíos a venezuela, puede ver el envío exacto en el carrito.

27/01/2013
  • z****m
    ES
    ahh me preguntaban si asen envios a mexico y cuanto es la diferencia de pesos a euros
    20/10/2011
  • J****n
    gb
    The Night class costume as i have pointed out once with no reply. Has no shoulder stripes. If you look in the picture the stripes go up the shoulder. but however in the model they do not. The day class costume does not have this problem however.
    19/10/2011
  • S****m
    gb
    I lack words to describe this uniform but it is wonderful and unique. I really like the design of the uniform and the material of the uniform. The material is long lasting, strong resistant and it attracts. The trouser, vest, jacket and shirt are amazing. When i put it on i look handsome and unique. The red tie makes the uniform gorgeous while the material the uniform has been made from is comfortable because it is soft.
    14/10/2011
  • C****y
    gb
    I am a girl who is bigger on the bottom. Which sizeshould I order? Is there even an option to order too different sizes for the top and pants?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a C****y,
    Yes, you may choose custom-made option. Please find size selection part on the right hand side of the item page. Choose custom made in the drop-down list and provide detailed information (different sizes requirement) in the Item Remarks. Finally, place the order.  

03/06/2011
  • b****k
    gb
    this outfit is perfect, its everything I thought it would be & more, just exceptional!
    23/12/2010
  • R****l
    gb
    I was extremly happy with the detail and craftsmanship. But if you are a girl like me with a round butt and muffin top, the pants will not fit.
    21/07/2010
  • 智****沙
    jp
    梱包も丁寧でしたし、手書きのメッセージは大変良いです。
    28/10/2009
  • 古****谷
    jp
    値段のわりに、すごくしっかりしていて、 なおかつイメージ以上です!! すごく満足しています!^^
    28/10/2009
  • s****a
    jp
    ヴァンパイア騎士ですよね、漫画があまり好きじゃないけど、この服はきれいだと思いますね。
    26/10/2009

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.