100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • s****a
    ES
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    ¿Cuánto se tarda en llegar el pedido sí vivo en el estado de querétaro?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a s****a,
    Se tardaría 22-24 días en llegarle este cosplay.

02/07/2013
  • Z****d
    ES
    Queria hacer una pregunta, los anillos de los de los dedos vienen uncluidos con la pulsera? Gracias

Respuesta:
    Querido/a Z****d,
     Incluye la pulsera, pero los anillos no van incluidos.

02/02/2013
  • r****o
    it
    ottimo vestito perfetto in tutti i suoi dettagli, tempi di consegna molto veloci un ottimo affare
    08/11/2012
  • M****t
    I have been ordering stuff off milanoo for a few months now. It is just fabulous that they have so many great things to choose from here and all that at a fraction of price as compared to what the others offer. The stuff is always top quality in terms of design and fabric. I think if I had my way, I would buy a new product every week from them. This costume is my latest buy from here. Usually I don’t buy costumes from here so this is a first. But I have absolutely no complaints like always. It is a quality costume and the design is accurate too.
    21/08/2012
  • M****t
    I have been ordering stuff off milanoo for a few months now. It is just fabulous that they have so many great things to choose from here and all that at a fraction of price as compared to what the others offer. The stuff is always top quality in terms of design and fabric. I think if I had my way, I would buy a new product every week from them. This costume is my latest buy from here. Usually I don’t buy costumes from here so this is a first. But I have absolutely no complaints like always. It is a quality costume and the design is accurate too.
    28/07/2012
  • r****d
    gb
    how many days does it take to ship.
    09/07/2011
  • W****e
    gb
    I've always wanted to cosplay! I hope for my sweet sixteen i get a Roxas costume!
    16/06/2011
  • O****r
    gb
    Even though i am a girl i love playing with my cloud strife toy. It is so much fun. The reason i love cloud so much is because i love kingdomhearts and final fantasy and also Roxas is my favorite person on both of them. You better get cloud soon their is not many Cloud toys in the word.
    07/06/2011
  • G****e
    gb
    Pls tell me which parts are included in the item?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a G****e,
    All the parts on the picture are included.

17/04/2010
  • O****G
    gb
    I can't wait for Haloween

Respuesta:
    Querido/a O****G,
    Thank you for your comments. Enjoy your shopping on milanoo.

18/03/2010
  • g****e
    gb
    My son got this for his party and I was Very impressed. It was very well made and worth the money, needless to say my son is really happy.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a g****e,
    Thanks a lot for your support and taking your time to sharing your feeling with us .

18/03/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.