100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • M****n
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    The other reviews are all spot on, this is an amazing costume. I'm VERY happy with this purchase
    14/08/2018
  • M****
    us
    My son order this and I was amazed of how it came out so now my other son wants the same.
    05/03/2013
  • M****e
    us
    Item came in after 3 weeks looks really nice has all the items need. came with gun holster S.E.E.S arm band, pants with pockets, everything you need except the gun of course. The only downside which was my fault i ordered too small. Was a little confused about the charts. I suggest ordering just a bit over your size that. Lesson learned
    04/02/2013
  • E****a
    gb
    Very amazing, beautiful and looks alot like the real thing. thanks for the outfit and I'm looking forward to wearing it on Halloween.
    26/07/2011
  • M****k
    gb
    Outfit came very quickly and was spot on! Looks great, fits perfect (needs hemming of pant cuffs, of course, but that's to be expected). The only drawback of this costume is that the pants have no pockets, so doing the whole "hands in the pockets" thing the character does is out, but that's a minor thing. Thank you for the quick service and great outfit.
    20/01/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.