100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • C****y
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    this cosplay is very comfortable to wear and fit me well! the only complaint i have is that some of the jewels came off so i had to re-apply them with hot glue, which wasn't a big deal. the pants i adjusted a bit to fit me better (it was a little tight around the waist) but overall a great costume that will wear again and again!
    15/09/2013
  • A****y
    us
    great cosplay, everything fit perfect! shipment was really fast. beware the jewelry isn't glued that good, but no problem.
    04/10/2013
  • s****i
    It’s difficult to understand the kids these days for people like me who are now out of touch with what is going on. My 12 year old grandson is very interested in Japanese cartoons and japan in general. So i thought to surprise him on his birthday i will give him merchandise from one these cartoons. I picked this costume specifically because his mother told me that this is his favourite anime cartoon. My grandson totally loved it! The look on my grandson’s face was well worth the price of the item and the sight of him enjoying it so much made the searching around on milanoo worthwile. Thanks milanoo for that.
    17/08/2012
  • k****y
    gb
    this isnt much of a review but if you get the men's size, it doesn't chaned that fact that it has a Jacket, Mantle, Half Length Skirt and Cape right?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a k****y,
    Yes ,you are right .It comes with a jacket,mantle,half length skirt,cope.

30/11/2011
  • s****i
    jp
    色は奇麗だったんです価格も手頃で嬉しいです
    11/07/2009
  • M****r
    gb
    Our granddaughter was thrilled that we found this for her and at such a great price. Delivery was fast and complete. This was a pleasant experience.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a M****r,
    Thanks for your supporting We really glad you like it

07/05/2009

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.