100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • E****u
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Looks fantastic! Is the coat waterproof?
    04/06/2014
  • t****y
    us
    this looks very well done i mean ive only destroyed xemnas like 5 times. but that aside the product is very fine quality i just have one question. i notice the wig is not included and is not found on the site. why is that

Respuesta:
    Querido/a t****y,
    The item is just for the necklace and the overcoat ,the wig is not included ,we've offered lots of cosplay wig on our website at the link  http://www.milanoo.com/search?type=search&keyword=cosplay+wig&ClassId=0  ,would you please have a check ,thanks ~

10/09/2012
  • L****m
    My wife visits this website regularly for dresses and fashion accessories so when I was looking for a costume to wear at a cos event, she suggested me this site. Normally, I don’t shop online much but this site changed my mind. Xemnas is my favourite from the Kingdom Hearts universe and it is partly because of that amazing cloak and its design. I had to get this costume and milanoo helped me get it fir a fraction of the price elsewhere. The quality of the costume is good and the size is also right for me. In all, a wonderful product from a great website!
    28/07/2012
  • d****n
    gb
    Hi i wanted to know instead of making the whole cloak you could just instead make a hooded jacket with the same design as the cloak?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a d****n,
    Sorry,please kindly refer to the jacket in our site,there are many kinds of jackets ,maybe you will like .

15/10/2011
  • e****c
    gb
    I had a very successful cosplay show,this Kingdom Hearts Xemnas Cosplay Costume has done me a good favor. thanks
    20/07/2011
  • J****k
    gb
    Easy, Convenient & quality sevice. Good delivery service guys! As you may see, Ordering from Milanoo was the easiest buy from any website. Overall, I enjoyed my order from here,I will back.
    11/07/2011
  • H****z
    gb
    Hello! I would ike to know from wich material is this cosplay made from? I checkes but i don't find info about Jazz Cloth, it it light or heavy? can it be washed normally? how does it feels (for example like wool or like silk, etc)? Thabks in advance!

Respuesta:
    Querido/a H****z,
    It's a little heavy and could be washed normally. It toucheslike silk.

06/07/2011
  • Е****й
    ru
    стильный костюм
    24/03/2011
  • s****e
    de
    Sehr gute Verarbeitung , gefüttert , Schultern gepolstert , sehr gutes Material und es sieht super aus ! Das Kostum ist das Geld wert ! Nur der Versand , ist ein wenig nervig wegen den Zoll. 6 Wochen vor Karneval bestellen und es ist pünktlich da ! Aber erlich wo bekommt so gute Kostüme ?
    13/03/2011
  • s****m
    jp
    Estaba a punto de comprarlo. Muchas gracias.
    26/10/2010
  • H****y
    gb
    It comes to me on time, thank you.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a H****y,
    Look forward to doing business with you again.

17/04/2010
  • c****m
    gb
    Hi I'd like to buy the items i told you by using ebay. But when the verification was approved, items where cheaper, so my question is, would i have to pay the price they had when the verification was approved or the actual price? Thank You

Respuesta:
    Querido/a c****m,
    The price is 85.99USD.We do not connect with ebay.We supply eh lowest wholesale price.

16/04/2010
  • c****m
    gb
    Hola, le pagué 220 € para comprarle 3 cosplay y un corsé rosado, pero el jueves 25 de febrero el Banco de China (donde anteriormente había transferido el dinero) me devolvió 195 € (en lugar de 220 €) . Así que solo quería saber por qué devolviste mi dinero cuando todavía quería comprar los artículos. Compré los artículos entre el 15 y el 17 de enero y pagué la misma semana que se aprobó la verificación. Hoy en día, los artículos por los que pagué son más caros de lo que eran cuando aprobaste la verificación. Todavía estoy interesado en comprar los artículos, pero por el precio que tenían cuando decidí comprarlos. Ahora puedo pagarle nuevamente mediante transferencia bancaria o PayPal como me dijo una vez en un mensaje, pero en ese caso pagaría solo 195 € porque es la cantidad de dinero que me fue devuelta (cuando no lo hice). Pregunta por ello). Le estaría muy agradecido si pudiera responder lo más posible.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a c****m,
    Dear valued customer, It is our pleasure to serve you. Per your asked question we would like to feedback as follows: We have checked that you have made several orders during 15th-17th January.You order 3 of #04830001831 in 3 separate order,and #04830007257 in one order and 03560001695 in another order.We never receive your money.We do not know why the money returned to you.Please send your detailed matter to order and then we can check and help you. Thanks for your support. Have a nice day!   With best regards

15/03/2010
  • 横****綱
    jp
    最悪のデキ 信じられない。 掲載されている模様と全く違う陳腐なデザインの服が届いた。 まるで未完成品。 しかも、色が逆転しており、黒がメインに。 みんな購入は控えて。。。。orz
    17/07/2009

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.