Fiel al tamaño
100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • v****d
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I like the matte finish the most and am always on the look out for stuff that is not too jazzy and peppy yet fun and stylish. Cotton and matte are my favorite on those lines. It is great that I can add some style without having to wear too many things. Now with a classic black in my wardrobe that goes great white tops and looks great with boots or bellies. The best part is that it is very very comfortable and easy to maintain, so I do not have to worry too much about wearing it for long hours. Milanoo is very efficient in its service and delivery and that takes off a lot of pressure off of me about getting the right size and the right product. 
    18/08/2012
  • l****t
    gb
    Hi I am Lar Rot from Canada. I so loved this costume for women. I have to buy this because I thought this is perfect match with my boyfriend’s anime costume too. And we are partners in our show play next week. I love this costume seem double purpose like after using this in the presentation I could still continue using it in some of the parties with my friends. I could save money, time and effort for this item. A perfect idea to buy this kind of stuff. Thanks to milanoo. Keep it up!
    30/10/2011
  • D****n
    gb
    I work in a hotel and i wanted a unique costume so that i can look different from the others. A close friend of mine told me about milanoo and i decided to go through different types of costumes and i found this costume. I ordered for the costume and within four days the costume was on my door step. The next day i went with the costume at work and my workmates and manager liked the suit. They asked me where i bought the suit from and i directed them. The manager was so much excited and he said that he is going to order for more than twenty of them because so that we can wear the suit during weekends in the hotel.
    14/10/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    丁寧・迅速な対応ありがとうございました!衣装もしっかりとしたもので信頼出来ると思います!
    17/09/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.