100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • C****y
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I love this costume!!! For the price its amazing! It is a bit to small for me I got a medium but the fabric is very good!!
    15/04/2018
  • K****e
    us
    Great quality but runs small.
    09/04/2018
  • D****y
    us
    So me and some friends order some costumes from this company (Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury) and everything came super fast and adorable! These sizes to run a bit small so be aware of that. My biggest issue was the stockings, absolutely horrible didn't even use them! The dress itself seemed like it was worn a bit (pretty sure I got a returned one) but over all was ok for the price. Also my bow came apart at the con! Was a lose thread :/
    22/03/2018
  • C****s
    us
    Good. It fits well.
    13/02/2018
  • M****r
    us
    The cosfun costume and accessories were perfect!!!!! ??????
    28/10/2017
  • B****s
    us
    The costume fit pretty well for a medium. The only issue was that my chest was a tad bit too big for it made the costume appear shorter on me.
    25/10/2017
  • W****u
    us
    It fits me perfectly except for the skirt portion. It is VERY short in the back (Good thing is that you can just wear some boyshorts but lets face it Usagi's skirt isn't too long). It has a fishy smell to it but that can easily be fixed by dry cleaning. The tiara and choker aren't the greatest quality I'll probably buy an actual resin tiara and different choker online. Besides that I'm in love ??
    03/10/2017
  • I****r
    us
    Super cute,but the dress is a little bit too short…
    03/10/2017
  • m****y
    I am not new to milanoo. I have been visiting it for a few months now and I have bought all sorts of clothes and accessories from this store. Their quality is simply superb. The designs are always fabulous and the prices are so reasonable as well. I bought this costume for my daughter, who wanted to complete her costume. The costume is good quality with decent material. The size chart helped me find the right size for her. The delivery was prompt, swift and hassle-free. There were no unnecessary delays there. In short, this has been a great buy for me, even more so as my child loves the product.
    18/08/2012
  • l****o
    gb
    i just got this today i brought and ordered thison 30th may but its here, thankyou sooo much it is all nicely made and fits me just right, as i got a medium as i am a size 12-14 uk i have one question, what do i do with the yellow shash, you can see it in the last picture in the top left corner, what is it for thankyou again
    23/04/2012
  • l****a
    gb
    does this have the sailor moon head band included?
    28/03/2012
  • k****y
    ES
    oigan porque no le vajan el presio de los trajes estan muy caros no boy a comprar ninguno asta que le bajen el presio bye.
    19/09/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.