Fiel al tamaño
100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • a****a
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    French maid costumes have this extra appeal that i have never been able to figure out. But they look sexy nevertheless and it drives my boyfriend crazy every time i step out to greet him in one of these costumes. But the disappointing part about them is that they are always in black and finding other colors is always a pain. That’s why i got this dress the instant i saw it because the cool blue color appealed immensely to me and my boyfriend loves this anime. It looks really funky in this color and i paired it in a combo with a pair of really sexy stilettos that milanoo was offering so that completed my costume.
    18/08/2012
  • M****y
    us
    dis dmade dres is da bessssst made dresssss i find in milanoo.com so bootyfull and perfect! i were it evryday @ skool and evryone say i'M VERY STYLISH AND UNEEK/ wORtH every pennee! So uniue and georgeous! VErY High quilty! -^_^-
    29/02/2012
  • S****a
    gb
    I am a regular shopper here and i ordered for this costume and i never knew that i will receive positive comments about the costume. My daughters, friends and workmates all of them keep on asking me where i bought the costume from. The design of the body skirt makes the costume to be unique and amazing. The apron has been made from a good quality material. I was surprised when i saw the price of the dress i was expecting the price to be higher than this. I am going to order for three more dresses for my daughters and friends. Keep it up milanoo for selling a unique costume.
    14/10/2011
  • f****m
    gb
    i don't understand why there would be two of this outfit on this website? could you explain it to me?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a f****m,
    The left one is the original image ,and the right one  is the costume we made

31/03/2011
  • I****a
    de
    Super toll gelaufen - schnelle perfekt Abwicklung Ware Top
    04/01/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.