Fiel al tamaño
100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • s****m
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    This is a totally rocking costume. i have had this for over two months now and it is so wonderful and oh so totally stylish. I bought it actually on an impulse since i was looking for a party dress and not exactly a costume but this design was really unique and interesting to me which is why i decided to go ahead and snag one for myself. I think i made the right decision. It looks really elegant because of the nice neckline and the sleeves. The leaf pattern is a really nice touch to the dress. i am looking for more such dresses now on milanoo. This is great fun.
    18/08/2012
  • N****i
    gb
    I love the dress very much! The design is really simple. And the leaves on it is fine. I cannot be more happy for having it.
    20/07/2012
  • A****e
    gb
    Superb!!The minute I saw this costume I knew I had to buy this as it was perfect for the Halloween party. I just love the overall look the dress gives. I am eagerly waiting for the delivery just can't stop thinking about this dress. I big thank you to this size chart it helps a lot. I am sure I have ordered the correct size. Thank you Milanoo for making our life by putting up a variety of products and that too at an affordable price.
    23/08/2011
  • А**** 
    ru
    Можно ли сделать костюм голубом?
    02/06/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    生地もしっかりしていてかわいいです。このお値段は安いです。
    07/09/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.