100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • e****n
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    This is the second product I have ordered from Milanoo, and things have only gotten better! The overall quality of the costume is very professional and well done, and it fits me just right! The way you see it on the mannequin is exactly what you will get. The only complaints I have is that the sailor collar is a just slightly crooked, and the shirt fabric is a little thin and stiff, but that's really not a problem for me! I wore it to school on Halloween and through that holiday night, so it really works not just as a costume, but as a legitimate school uniform! Great buy at a great price!
    11/08/2014
  • B****y
    gb
    I was impressed by their good customer service.The quality for this item is fine.The whole purchase is simple and easy. I love it.
    27/08/2012
  • l****x
    Kill me with cuteness and sexiness at the same time! This is the perfect balance of it! The classy school skirt to match the world and the little uniform shirt for me to go awwww every time i see it... do not look at it with a skeptical eye.. or you will go thru what my sister is goin thru!... she said it'll look weird i told her to shut up and i bought it... and now hahhaha... she wants the skirt so bad and all i can do is grin and tell her that she proves that she's a blonde everyday of her existence!!.. love u milanoo! You are my favorite shopping partner ever.  
    18/08/2012
  • B****a
    gb
    I finally got it. Love it very much. I looks young in it.
    26/07/2012

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.