Fiel al tamaño
100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • j****n
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Wow. That is simply all i can say about this costume now that i have received it. I must admit that i was a bit sceptical about how this costume would turn out to be by seeing the pictures of the mannequin but i braved ahead and got it order custom made. I’m really happy with my decision because on my girlfriend it looks really good because of the contours of the human body that the picture here fails to capture. The quality of the fabric is really top notch. Just like i have been made to expect from milanoo. They have been consistently satisfying my demands for the past year and a half now. And will do always i’m sure.
    18/08/2012
  • s****n
    gb
    This costume surprised most of my friends and when i put it on they say that i look like a doll. The costume is awesome and the quality of material is up to standard. What makes this costume unique are the components especially the wrist bands, bowknot and body skirt they are amazing. The price of this dress is irresistible. The material is so soft and when i put it on i am always comfortable. Keep it up milanoo for selling a unique costume i adore it very much.
    14/10/2011
  • k****y
    gb
    It’s really a copy cat of my idol outfit! I tried to look in different site but only here in Milanoo where I found the best. Even the smallest detailed of the hair dress are shown. I felt younger when I wore it. It fits well on my body. The fabric is different! It’s so soft and follows the shape of your body giving you extra comfort in whatever gesture you do. My friends were so envied they can’t find this one in local market. Even local tailors had a hard time making this kind of realistic costume. The only problem I have is its quite off-white in actual than in the real costume which is pure white.
    23/09/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    予想以上に生地や出来栄えがよく、とても満足しました♪良質低価がとても似合う品で本当にオススメです!!
    09/09/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.