100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • A****d
    gb
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    This costume shocked the hell out of some close friends because it is smart and unique. When i put on the costume i look vibrant and attractive. The quality of material is up to standard and the design is amazing. Besides that it is very soft and comfortable. The measurement table helped me in choosing the right costume because it fitted me well. The color of the costume is outrageous while the price of the costume is irresistible. I salute milanoo for selling an amazing costume!
    14/10/2011
  • T****m
    gb
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Great quality. I am in love with this Cosplay Costume! I was a bit worried about the size I had ordered but after wearing it I was all relaxed as it was perfect and looks awesome. I am looking forward to wearing this dress on the Halloween party. I look damn handsome is the compliment I got when I just tried out the outfit so looking for more such comments. The costume was worth every cent. The entire suit is damn comfortable. Milanoo ROCKS!!
    23/08/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.