100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • V****a
    ca
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    ¡Lo tengo hoy y es increíble! Se ve igual que la imagen y de gran calidad.
    26/08/2016
  • J****j
    us
    Vaya ... ¡Este es un gran disfraz! Envié mis medidas y una vez que me lo probé, fue perfecto. ¡Tan perfecto que me pondría la camisa de vestir, la corbata y el chaleco casualmente! Venía con una cadena y la solapa también. Los guantes son las únicas cosas que no se ven bien en mi opinión, pero eso no es un problema porque podría comprar en otro lugar. Este producto es genial.
    23/09/2014
  • N****l
    ca
    Se ajustaba brillantemente, mejor de lo que esperaba. Un material de buena calidad también
    28/12/2013
  • N****o
    us
    Default praise
    01/11/2021
  • J****h
    us
    Default praise
    02/04/2021
  • s****i
    fr
    Usuario elogiado tácitamente
    01/04/2020
  • N****s
    us
    Alabanza predeterminada
    01/04/2020
  • b****q
    fr
    Parfait!Taille S pour 1m62 et 49kg.Livraison rapide.
    11/03/2019
  • i****s
    br
    Bem lindo e a qualidade é aceitável para compra. O serviço de milanoo que bom, cada vez resposta o meu email em breve. vou chamar todos meus amigos façam compras pelo aqui também.
    09/07/2015
  • S****o
    br
    adorei, que vale a compra.
    24/06/2015
  • N****6
    us
    The outfit itself is beautifully made, looks just like it should, but a couple of things were wrong. First off, I gave them my hip measurement and the pants looked like they would fit a size small! I have black work pants so I easily fixed the problem but it was a little upsetting. Secondly the jacket has no way to close it, there are the sets of decorative silver buttons on either side, but the button that should be in the middle to close it isn't there, but again an easy fix. Overall I love the outfit and would buy it again, but know now that there are going to have to be some fixes to it~
    08/04/2015
  • M****x
    us
    it looks and fits great
    15/03/2015
  • K****
    us
    i feel like if i flex at all or move suddenly that i will rip it to shreds. its quite small, I gave almost two extra inches on each measurement except height. the vest is brown..... the gloves aren't great but every review says that. lots of strings hanging off, some buttons are a little loose. the white shirt is an amazing material. tie is awesome. it looks great but its almost a size too small and I had it tailored.
    15/01/2015
  • B****n
    de
    ich bin wirklich zufrieden mit dem Artikel er ist genauso wie in der Beschreibung es fehlte nichts auch von der Qualität her sehr angenehm zu tragen einiger minus punkt hier sind die Ärmel weil sie von der Länge her gut 2 cm zu kurz sind aber ansonsten sitzt alles so wie es sollte
    02/12/2014
  • k****l
    us
    great cosplay! I did have to resow a couple buttons but that's expected with anything. also had great timing on arrival.
    24/11/2014
  • J****o
    gb
    I ordered around august 16 and i live in uk, i need the outfit before sep 6, will it arrive in time?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a J****o,
    Sorry for that it's not available for you to get it by Sep 6th caused by all of our products are made to order ,the arrival time includes both of the processing time and shipping time.

30/08/2014
  • c****o
    ca
    yes je suis contente
    23/08/2014
  • r****j
    ca
    je suis tellement satisfaite le service est rapide
    08/08/2014
  • J****y
    ca
    little bit worried but will i acutally if i purchase this from cananda will i get it? i havent order before online so im was wondering if i will get in time?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a J****y,
    For the total time, please note that every item need processing and shipping time. Please check the time under individual item page. For the delivery, since every item has different processing and shipping time depending on the location, after you add all the items into your bag, you could click 'EST shipping time and cost' to see how long it can be delivered to you and how much it costs. 

01/07/2014
  • L****e
    ie
    Shirt and pants were a little too big but that was easy to fix. I love the coat and waistcoat and is very well made.
    20/06/2014

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.