• o****e
    it
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Really perfect!
    13/02/2016
  • e****n
    ca
    Excellent quality. Not cheap looking at all and very stylish. I am 5'6 and I got size L. The coat fits like a glove. If you are taller go for a XL.
    29/10/2014
  • h****i
    us
    The dress could have been a little tighter around the waist and hips, which can be easily altered, but all in all I'm satisfied with it.
    21/03/2014
  • M****a
    Neon genesis really has the sexiest costumes ever featured in the show. I mean most mangas and animes have the characters dressed provocatively and a step ahead of fashion but neon genesis just makes the girls look so sexy while not being too risqué. And since i like to consider myself an avid fshionista i am always on the lookout for such dresses that just look effortlessly sexy. In this quest i have often taken costumes from milanoo and adapted them to everyday wear and the results have always been s fantastic. I am guaranteed a great and affordable dress while not having to compromise on how well it looks! What more could a girl ask for.
    24/07/2012
  • W****t
    au
    Great costume! Perfect fit, is made well & looks amazing!! =)
    25/05/2012
  • r****y
    co
    buenas quisiera saver cuanto vale el envio a colombia y cuanto se demoraria.?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a r****y,
    Puede ver el envío exacto en la cesta de compra. Se tardaría 30 días en entregarle el pedido

03/05/2012
  • M****R
    ES
    BUENAS NOCHES, ME GUSTARIA SABER SI EL PLAZO DE PROCESAMIENTO ES EL TIEMPO QUE TARDARIA EN LLEGAR EL TRAJE A MI CASA??? ME HARIAIS EL FAVOR DE ESPECIFICARME CUANTOS DIAS TARDA EN LLEGAR EL PEDIDO A UNA PROVINCIA DE BARCELONA??? MUCHAS GRACIAS!!! NOS URGE!!!

Respuesta:
    Querido/a M****R,
    Normalmente se tardaría 20 día en entregarle.

10/02/2012
  • D****h
    gb
    Fancy suit! My teen daughter uses to celebrate Halloween since she was a little girl. I cannot take this joy from her and every year we make or buy her another costume. She is happy t let us pick her character. This year I found this Cosplay costume. I’m sure she will love it because her two favorite colors are red and black. Also, thei combination looks great. the costume has a lot of gadgets and can be easily worn with any other thing she likes.
    17/09/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    It is made very well, unlike the cheap shiny fabric that a lot of costumes are made from and the fit was good too!
    29/04/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    友人とのコスプレイベント参加が急遽決まったので購入しました。 画像通りの内容で、この低価格でお得でした。 対応も素早く助かりました。
    30/11/2010
  • y****o
    jp
    Recibí hoy. ¡El diseño es bonito! ~
    15/07/2009

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.