100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • C****s
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    The jacket fit great, but the back is supposed to have a St. Peter's Cross. There are no photos of the back of this jacket, ON PURPOSE, making it a false advertisement. This was absolutely not worth the cost, especially since the costume is incorrect. I also had great difficulty reaching out to the company on multiple occasions. There is no clear way to contact the people here and attempting to ask for a refund before the product was shipped out was literally impossible.
    12/03/2021
  • M****e
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    27/12/2020
  • N****e
    us
    Default praise
    24/12/2020
  • Z****H
    us
    Default praise
    18/11/2020
  • 竹****内
    jp
    良いコメント
    14/11/2020
  • C****e
    us
    Default praise
    05/11/2020
  • S****
    it
    Il cliente ha elogiato per impostazione predefinita.
    12/07/2020
  • B****o
    gb
    19/10/2013
  • B****o
    gb
    19/10/2013
  • B****o
    gb
    19/10/2013
  • O****n
    gb
    thank you so much, you are a very very good seller,Very good seller, polite and responsive.Thank you again for professional and quick arrengements!
    27/08/2012
  • a****e
    Wow. This costume totally has me smitten by the sheer awesomeness of it. I got this cos play costume because it really caught my eye and i was till then undecided about what i wanted to go to the event as so i just logged on to milanoo and chose the dress which really caught my fancy and that was this dress. i was so excited to have received this dress that i spent the whole day i got it wearing it only! The dress looks pretty well made and is just the right size for me. I would suggest everybody take the tailor made option for a perfect fit.
    17/08/2012
  • J****n
    gb
    The costume is not exactly the authentic one. I think there are some modifications can be done. But for the product, its quality is good. And because of its shape, I looks very cool in it.
    21/07/2012
  • 村****岡
    jp
    Estoy interesado en Hunter x Hunter's Chloro. Sexo: Masculino Altura: 173 Pecho: 105 Cintura: 85 Cadera: 95 Circunferencia del brazo: 35 ¿Es mejor hacer un pedido?
    09/08/2011
  • k****o
    ES
    no tienen uno un poco mas detallado y paresido al original ?
    14/07/2011
  • B****u
    jp
    Fue bueno que la respuesta fuera muy rápida. El tamaño también era perfecto.
    25/10/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    Gracias por su pronta respuesta. Estoy muy satisfecho de que los colores se reproduzcan fielmente.
    27/09/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.