100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • D****n
    gb
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Excellent service, all my questions were answered promptly, was worried as it took a while to make it however when it was dispatched it took less than 1 week to arrive which was terrific!!! The jacket is beautiful, something I will wear everyday, all great material and no complaints at all! I know where I will be back here if I ever want to do any other cosplaying.
    19/10/2012
  • F****a
    I ordered this costume a month ago. It arrived within the time period specified by the company. The entire delivery process was quite smooth and without any unnecessary delays or hassles. I was kept in loop regarding the progress of the package. The guys handling the delivery were also completely professional. The costume is of very good quality. The material used is up to the mark. But most importantly, the cosplay is effective as the costume is accurate in its styling and color scheme. This is essential in a good cosplay costume and this is where this costume manages to score.
    21/08/2012
  • j****e
    This pink and red dress is my daughter’s new favourite. It was so lovely that I ordered this right away and was so happy about my decision it is one of its kind. The finish and the design they make with super quality cotton and that too at a very economical rate is what I always appreciate about clothes. Because i am so used to spending insane amounts at malls that this really suits my girls’ daily wear and party wear too! What else could I ask for? Milanoo has great stuff with good quality stitching that lasts a while because kids tend to treat cloths roughly and the delicate ones die quickly but not with milanoo’s great quality!
    18/08/2012
  • J****e
    Milanoo is the perfect online store for me. I have been buying great stuff from this site for quite some time now and have always been more than happy with its enormous range of good, quality products at attractive prices. The discounts they offer make things even better for people like me, who like quality fashionable outfits but cannot spend money for the big brands every now and then. Outfits from milanoo form the bulk of my wardrobe. Naturally, when I wanted a good cosplay costume, I turned to milanoo and the site did not disappoint me a bit. It is a wonderful costume and perfect for my liking.
    28/07/2012
  • a****a
    gb
    so basically it comes with the wristbands the dress and jacket right
    21/10/2011
  • P****m
    gb
    I really do love my Aerith Cosplay, it's so detailed! But I just dont like the big bracelets that came with them, you should make them smaller. Overall I love the cosplay.
    21/10/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    値段のわりに生地がしっかりとしていて良かったです。大変満足です。
    29/09/2010
  • E****e
    jp
    思っていたより、すっごいコスプレ衣装で大満足しています。 (*^__^*) ……
    13/06/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.