100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • R****o
    VE
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Una pregunta, este cosplay viene con lazo?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a R****o,
     viene con lazo

01/10/2012
  • d****a
    ru
    А доскавка сколько стоит?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a d****a,
    Стоимость доставки зависит от веса вашего заказа, и адреса , и способа доставки. Пожалуйста, добавьте товары в корзине, и нажмите Оценка времени и стоимости доставки,чтобы узнать конкретную сумму доставки.

22/06/2012
  • А****с
    ru
    что входит в этот костюм?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a А****с,
    В костюм входит 6 части: куртка, брбки, шапка, галстук, рубашка и жилет.

21/11/2011
  • V****e
    gb
    I purchased this costume for my sister after she had graduated and she was so happy. The costume looks gorgeous and amazing. I was so much impressed with the design of the costume it looks fantastic. The quality of material the costume has been made from is high quality and strong resistant. She did not stop thanking me and she keeps on wearing the dress t daily. I am also going to order mine within the next two weeks i really like it.
    21/10/2011
  • N****e
    gb
    Please tell me it comes with a hat that'd be very helpful because this hat is really hard to find
    23/09/2011
  • A****x
    gb
    Does or does it not come with the hat? I've seen one who says they have recived the hat and another that says it does not come with the hat so which is it? If I could get a hat that'd be great.
    23/09/2011
  • O****J
    gb
    When I get this costume ,I was suprised by its delicate decoration and good quality . I'm more confident for my party.I woule like to say,I'm coming,the cosplay show party
    02/08/2011
  • N****y
    gb
    When I got the costume I was amazed at how detailed it was and how wonderfully it fit me. yarr, I a m so happy!I hope every Kuroshitsuji fan shouldn't miss this superb cool costume!
    26/07/2011
  • K****u
    gb
    If it does not come with the hat why is it listed that it does come with the hat? You are confusing people with that.
    09/07/2011
  • J****o
    gb
    Make you the same as Ciel in this Kuroshitsuji cosplay costume for cosplay show.
    28/06/2011
  • d****m
    gb
    Got the costume earlier today and the quality is great (beyond my expectation and almost exactly like the picture. I didn't come across any kind of unexpected surprise or disappointment). And, not only that, it did come with the hat. The hat is not like the one in the picture you see above, though. It's bigger and fits the head rather than as a hat accessory. Overall, I am definitely pleased and will continue shopping from Milanoo again.
    22/06/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    does it come with any shoes or do you have to buy them separately?
    17/05/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.