100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • k****4
    ca
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Honestly, I have to say I'm very impressed with this wig! It's so lovely. I was expecting something with a poorer quality because of the price, but in all honesty, it's a wonderful wig!! I managed to fool my brother and his friend in to thinking I had blue hair; it was hilarious. Anyways, lovely! Just lovely!!!
    22/05/2012
  • S****a
    ar
    Tienen la peluca de Gumi megpoid??

Respuesta:
    Querido/a S****a,
    Lo siento, ahora no lo tenemos.

03/03/2012
  • k****y
    gb
    there's this party coming up and the theme has been decided as aqua...... i plan to dress up as a pretty mermaid!! this is a must for the attire and even better that it is blue in color.... the third picture shows the girl putting a hairband that gives me an idea that i can put some hair accessories on it....like a glittery sleek slender hairband to give the entire glittery glittery mermaid look.... i am glad i found this... it is just so apt! awesome! thank you milanoo..
    11/08/2011
  • S****a
    gb
    I really like this wig. I originally bought it just to wear to parties, but I like the color so much that I sometimes just wear it when I'm out and about. I've gotten some strange looks because the color is so bright, and while the hair of the wig itself is rather stringy, it's still manageable. I would have preferred something less wiry, but for the price, you can't really complain. Overall this was a good buy, and I'd recommend it for someone who wants their hair to pop!
    10/08/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    This wig is simply GREAT for a night out in the town! It's perfect for clubbing and makes me really stand out from the crowd wherever I go. The colour is such that it's obvious that it's a wig, but I could carry it off and received so many compliments! The length of the tresses is also just about perfect, falling a few inches below the shoulder. It's very comfortable and doesn't cause any itching whatsoever. Definitely recommended for the more audacious of you :)
    17/06/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.