100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • W****t
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    ¡Qué excelente peluca! Solo lo he usado una vez, pero estoy seguro de que lo usaré muchas veces en el futuro. Definitivamente compraremos más en el nuevo futuro. ;)

Respuesta:
    Querido/a W****t,

29/04/2013
  • M****s
    dk
    Es una gran peluca. Lo he usado más de 7 veces y todavía se ve fantástico! es la mejor peluca que he comprado de 6. Me encanta.
    13/01/2013
  • S****a
    it
    Buona qualità, non è così lunga ed è anke leggermente + scura!! spedizione ottima, ti lasciano un link x controllare il percorso del pacco.
    26/04/2013
  • l****r
    us
    i love this wig! looks very soft. the only thing i would change is the fact that this wig isn't the real length of Eruda's hair...
    18/02/2013
  • A****p
    dk
    It is so beautiful. Look just like the photo and feel very good on. I love it so much!
    25/10/2012
  • Y****o
    us
    Esta es la segunda peluca que le pido a Milanoo, y nuevamente tengo una gran experiencia de compra. Me encantan sus productos y excelentes precios. La calidad de la peluca es excelente y al igual que el artículo descrito. Usé la peluca para un cosplay diferente, en lugar de la de la imagen, la recorté y la puse diferente (segunda imagen) y a todos les encantó. Gracias Milanoo!
    22/10/2012
  • V****u
    it
    Belloooo
    04/09/2012
  • k****s
    gb
    Esta peluca es preciosa! Asegúrate de hacer mediciones antes de comprar aunque :)
    11/08/2012
  • B****a
    ca
    This wig is AMAZING. This is my first time buying and I was worried about how everything would turn out (quality, shipping, etc.). I was so pleased getting it exactly when they said, and the colour and quality was so much better than I expected. I am so pleased and I will defiantly buy more!
    09/08/2012
  • A****y
    fi
    The quality is very good, but the color is much darker in real life so I'm dissapointed.
    25/03/2012
  • D****a
    it
    non è uguale .-.
    23/01/2012
  • m****a
    it
    è ancora disponibile questa parrucca?? ^__^
    31/12/2011
  • E****y
    gb
    This wig was very good quality and it looks exactly like the picture.
    08/12/2011
  • T****u
    gb
    The Golden 100cm Chobits Eruda Nylon Cosplay Wig is unique and adds more to what you look like initially. I was so glad that I could achieve such prestige. I got a nice comment from my boss at our end of the year party held at one prestigious hotel was so encouraging, it is true because people cannot but notice the breadth taking beauty that was seen on me on that day.The softness of the Golden 100cm Chobits Eruda Nylon Cosplay Wig made it so different and the colour defined it.
    17/07/2011
  • A****i
    gb
    When you say "Processing time: 12 days" does this mean that 12 days are added onto the shipping time in the chart above????? Because that would mean that I would not get my wig in 7-10 days, it would be much more time!!! Please clear this up, as I need this wig by a certain date and would like to know when it would arrive. Thanks.
    24/06/2011
  • S****m
    gb
    Could you explain what Qty. Range will effect the wig?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a S****m,
    Qty. Range is the no. you order the wig. The wig looks the same as in the picture. You may make it stylish as you wish.

02/06/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.