100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • A****e
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    According to this website this haircut also works for Norway from Hetalia... I see no resemblence but OK
    22/01/2012
  • C****s
    gb
    Wow! I really like this wig especially the design it is wonderful. I am a new shopper here and i would like to know a few things before i order the costume. Is it possible to get another material apart from this one here? How long is it going to take for the wig to reach to my country i am in Morocco? If a get a different color and another material is the cost going to change? Reply back so that i order for the costume i really like it.
    14/10/2011
  • m****m
    gb
    How long now!? im sorry it's just that i need this wig for San Japan this yr on aug 5-7!

Respuesta:
    Querido/a m****m,
    Do you mean the time? The processing time is 12 days and the shipping time 4-7days, that means the total time is 16-19 days.

08/07/2011
  • m****m
    gb
    how long do i have to wait for my zero wig?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a m****m,
    Dear Vauled Customer: We need 12 days to process your order. Plus with of 2--5 Expedited shipping time, it needs appro 14--17 days to arrive at your place.

01/07/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.