100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • N****i
    gb
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I am a lady who likes attraction and being unique from others. When i wear this costume my friends keep on staring at me when am walking on the streets. The color and wig is awesome. The material from which the costume has been made from is long lasting and strong resistant. I cannot complain about the price because it is affordable. The advantage of shopping in milanoo is that you will get different types of costumes and not like shopping offline. I am also going to buy two more others of different colors.
    12/10/2011
  • C****e
    gb
    This wig is just fabulous. The style is so perfect. The wig is one of those things that you find which have a quest for perfection. It has little things such as that little hair strand in the middle which is too long. Such attention to detail is something that is fairly hard to find and can only be brought about by some very meticulous wig makers. The quality of the wig is also unparalled by anything I have purchased on the internet and I am really happy with this purchase, especially considering the fact that it just cost me 40 dollars for the purchase. Thank you Milanoo for this and you can rest assured that I will keep coming back for more and also will be recommending this to all of my friends.
    07/08/2011
  • T****y
    gb
    watched ONE PIECE with me dear uncle! it attracts me a lot! Nami is so cute and justice is the one of the reason why i ordered the wig! and also is the most important ! the other is that i want to remember that time i spent with my uncle! so great!
    07/06/2011
  • c****i
    ES
    hola...a mi me gustaria saber cuanto me costaria al total de envio mas el pago... El tiempo en llegar y todo... yo vivo en argentina, es para que mas o menoscalculen
    17/02/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.