100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • e****r
    ca
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I loved it. It was gorgeous and easy to wear, looks beautiful and is easy to take care of, I recommend this wig to everyone.
    06/11/2012
  • C****i
    it
    veramente buona, dopo un po'perde le leggere curve che ha, ma rimane ottima anche dopo due anni
    24/05/2016
  • C****
    us
    This wig is my staple wig. I wear it out all the time and get tons of compliments.
    28/09/2014
  • a****l
    it
    Stupende! Qualità e resistenza fuori dal comune! Consigliatissimo!
    14/08/2014
  • r****e
    ca
    I got this wig to actually do a sakura cosplay and just cut it shorter and I love it! It's very soft, doesn't tangle and looks incredibly real. I got a lot of compliments. Only complaint is, is that the fit is a bit small but that may be just cause i have a rather large head.
    07/05/2014
  • R****a
    de
    Wunderschöne Wig, in genau der passenden Farbe (wonaders heißt sie Milkshake pink. Sehr gut zu stylen und zu kämmen, wundervoll zu trahen.
    24/04/2013
  • M****h
    I just love this wig, it is beautiful! It is a little big for my head, but you can easily adjust it. I uploaded a picture with it, I bought it because there was a picture of a real girl wearing it, and that helps a lot!
    14/02/2013
  • J****e
    ru
    Good wig,the only thing I don't like about it was that in the photo hair looks thicker than it really is.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a J****e,
    Радуемся,что Вам понравился товар. Иногда разница существует действительно. Мы с нетерпением ожидаем, чтобы обслужить вас снова в ближайшем будущем.

09/01/2013
  • t****a
    ES
    quiro imformacion de envio de esta peluca
    21/01/2012
  • M****y
    gb
    This wig is AWESOME!!! Quality is amazing!
    12/08/2011
  • R****y
    gb
    I love this wig. I always wanted to get a pink wig. I love the color a lot. I know one would look outrageous with such a wig but still it is fun sometimes to do such crazy stuff. I didn't want to color my hair with odd colors since it could damage them so I did the next best thing--buy funky wigs. This one's pretty awesome I tell you. I got a huge number of stares. :D The quality is decent, so is the price. Overall, a good buy.
    08/08/2011
  • P****P
    gb
    The wig has arrived and it's beautiful, it's exactly like the photo , the quality is amazing and doesn't reflect the price I paid.
    03/08/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    The pink color is attractive and the material is realy high quality .All in all,It looks nice and feels fancy.
    19/07/2011
  • b****i
    gb
    This wig is super cute and cool pink colour. I bought this for girls for a trip. It was really cute and a lot of fun to wear, oh and great price too... it arrived 3 days after i ordered it which was a nice surprise too. They wore it comfortably for about five straight hours and having fun with it. I definitely recommend it.
    18/07/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.