100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • j****e
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    i love the color, style, and the overall feeling of the fibers! Its soft and comfortable to wear! :D
    10/01/2014
  • M****a
    de
    Eine supertolle Perücke, in Farbe und Passform Sehr empfehlenswert
    19/08/2013
  • A****e
    What I like about milanoo is that more than the things they store, they also pay great attention to the customer service as a whole. I had ordered this wig a few weeks ago and it arrived well in time. The entire delivery process was smooth and professional. I was kept in loop throughout which I quite liked. There were no unnecessary delays or halts. It feels great to receive something with such professionalism and swiftness. The wig is of great quality. The material is soft and comfortable to wear. The hair color is just right but the style is a bit different from the picture. It does not part exactly the way shown here. Apart from that, it is a good wig nonetheless.
    28/07/2012
  • E****y
    gb
    This wig is fabulous! I saw it per chance while I was browsing through this website and was completely taken by it. Just look at the sheen and you will understand. Since the material is Kanekalon, I was assured that it'd be of good quality. I placed the order. I got it within the time they mentioned. I was quite happy find the wig in great shape and it fits me perfectly! The fabric is too good. It is comfortable to wear. Great product!
    08/08/2011
  • H****h
    gb
    Okay, what kind of synthentic fiber is the wig mad of? Kanekalon?
    01/05/2011
  • H****h
    gb
    01/05/2011
  • H****h
    gb
    01/05/2011
  • M****a
    gb
    It's slightly brighter than shown on here but I love the length and the over all look of it. And it's so soft. I'm quite happy with it
    16/12/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.