100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • B****y
    it
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    parrucca in ottimo stato e perfetta per il cosplay. L'unica pecca è che quando bisogna scegliere il metodo di spedizione non specificano che ci vogliono altri quattro giorni per il confezionamento, quindi consiglio di ordinarlo con almeno due settimane di anticipo.
    31/10/2014
  • G****a
    gb
    I've tried and I've come to the conclusion that it is not humanly possible to have hair that is that glossy. So I've resorted to wearing wigs. I have black hair and I own many black wigs and this is going to be my very first brownish red wig, contrary to what the description says. I don't think its purplish, or at least I hope it isn't. I also hope its not too much of a shocker when I wear it in front of people. Apart from the shine, I love the way its cut and the fact that its straight definitely caught my eye and is the 2nd biggest reason why I wanted to buy it. I didn't mind spending $40 on it but I do hope it lasts long.
    07/08/2011
  • A****x
    gb
    It's too light, it's not supposed to be orange. Also the curl is too low, but the style is pretty good other than that.
    20/08/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.