100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • R****i
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    I absolutely LOVE this Cosplay Uniform! I'll have to admit I was worried about the skirt being a little short so I ordered it a size bigger than I thought I would need. However, I'm glad I did as the conversion chart is slightly off and I ended up getting it tailored anyway.(Please note: this was my first time ever ordering online and I did NOT order anything custom made) The cut and style of this uniform was very clean and made for an accurate cosplay!It arrived right on time and the fabric was soft and VERY comfortable to wear. The only negative thing about my order was that Haruhi's headband was poorly made, and I ended up making another myself. All in all, I had a good experience ordering my first Milanoo piece and WILL be ordering here again! ;)
    10/09/2015
  • R****e
    us
    I bought the long sleeved version from here and it's pretty much the same thing. The quality is amazing for the price and its feels so comfortable. Colors are vibrant just like in the photo. I wore mine to two conventions and I got tons of complements :D It is a must buy!
    23/03/2014
  • L****s
    us
    This is a question but how long does the combo deal take to ship I have a con vent ion July 8 9 10 and I wanna know how fast it will arrive

Respuesta:
    Querido/a L****s,
    Dear customer,the costume is made to order.It takes about 12-17 days to make and 5-7 days to ship

12/06/2016
  • l****a
    br
    Eu gosto dele muito, porque o preço é baixo, e a qualidade é boa. no proximo vez, vou comprar mais também em milnaoo.
    10/07/2015
  • D****o
    br
    quando eu vesto-me com ele, os meus amigos faram que tão bonito e a cor também fresca. fico feliz.
    25/06/2015
  • i****x
    us
    It's honestly better made than I expected. The size is smaller than I expected but that's why I sized up and it fits like a glove. I read so many reviews about how this site was a scam and I was worried because it took a month and a week to get here but I honestly don't regret the wait. It's much higher quality than other cosplays I've ordered from other websites.
    13/11/2014
  • S****e
    us
    I was so excited when I got it! I was running around the house like a lunatic when i found out that it had come today. It fitted me quite well in size and was quite happy with it. The order came about two days to three days later than the last date of the estimated shipping date, but i was still eager to get my order. All in all a great product and i will DEFINITELY be ordering from Milanoo again!
    27/10/2014
  • A****i
    ca
    Excellently priced for amazing quality!! It fit perfectly and was beautiful!! I totally recommend it. the only thing that may be on the down side is the that the size of the red ribbon was small and didn't go all the way down, but you can easily find a similar one or not wear it.
    08/10/2014
  • Y****i
    gb
    I just received this cosplay today, and I love it! It fits really well and the colours are spot on. The material feels really nice and I could wear it all day!! The stitching is well done and overall it's a lovely product and I will buy from you again. This is also my first purchase from Milanoo and I'm definitely impressed.
    11/08/2014
  • A****3
    gb
    I don't know if I should buy this or not, it looks great but I'm worried that it won't fit me because I'm only 10! I know it might seam weird that I love anime and manga at this age but I'm a total otaku!!!:) please answer I want to know what I should do and it would be a great help!!!!!!!

Respuesta:
    Querido/a A****3,

31/05/2014
  • c****r
    us
    I like Haruhi Suzumiya so much, and finally found it here and made an order. Yea, I received it today. The quality is good and it’s quite to the origin. I am happy about this shopping!
    29/04/2014
  • ****t
    us
    I have no complaints about this cosplay <3 It's well made and got here quicker than expected.
    04/04/2014
  • V****n
    ES
    It's wonderful. It's even better than I thought. The skirt it's beautiful. Simply perfect. So happy!
    16/09/2013

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.