100%
Kleiner
0%
Größer
0%
  • P****r
    us
    Gesamtanpassung:Passt
    This product is very well made. It feels pretty much like the real thing. The top is lined and made from a substantial material that you would expect from a uniform that is worn on a daily basis for school. The skirt has an adjustable clasp much like a bra to help customize the fit.anyone looking for an accurate replica should consider this item with interest!
    01/02/2016
  • a****e
    us
    I was just wondering if it is possible to buy the top by itself?

Antwort:
    Liebe a****e,
    We are so sorry that this item must be sold as a set.

03/08/2012
  • J****l
    gb
    I saw something similar to this in blue color and I really liked it. My sister actually bought that for herself and I wanted one too. However it would look rather odd if the both of us wore the same dress and hence I decided to pick up something in a different color though it would still retain the same style. I am glad that milanoo actually stocks more than just one variation of this dress as it comes handy in situations like this while also being very good when you are looking for some variety and choice. I have not received the delivery yet and am eagerly hoping it would come by sometime soon so that the two of us can walk around in our separate sailor school uniform dresses!
    15/09/2011
  • C****l
    gb
    Wonderful Japanese School Uniform at a Impressive price! Significantly Fast delivery. Also, I am always Pleased with how easy it is to order.
    05/07/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    Es scheint, dass trotz des Preises Firma haben kann. Ich habe mich für die Veranstaltung nutzen lassen, aber es wurde gut angenommen.
    30/11/2010
  • D****r
    jp
    Ich erhielt heute. Nette Rocklänge ist auch nur gut.
    18/10/2010
  • Y****a
    jp
    Es könnte in der Firma Produkt lange verwenden. Wir sind mit dem Produkt wie erwartet Foto zufrieden.
    08/10/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    Ii‘für billig! Ne kann praktisch sein, wenn diese (o'ω`o)
    20/09/2010

Jetzt gibt es noch keine Kommentare dazu. Sie sind der/die Erste,

Bitte geben Sie uns Ihr Feedback oder Ratschläge, wie wir Sie besser bedienen können.
Wie ist Ihr Shopping-Erlebnis bei cosplayshow.com ?
Produktzufriedenheit:
Lieferzufriedenheit:
Zufriedenheit mit dem Kundenservice:
cosplayshow vertrauen und weiterempfehlen:
coupon
$3.00
Gutschein
Tipps: Ein Monat Nutzungsdauer
Sie haben erfolgreich eingereicht.
Klicke zum Zeigen
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.