100%
Kleiner
0%
Größer
0%
  • L****d
    de
    Gesamtanpassung:Passt
    Echt tolles Cosplay! Wer mal schnell ein Cos brauch, für den ist dieses Cosplay PERFEKT... Nur an der Brust ist es ein bisschen zueng. Nur eben total fail. Mishiko
    18/03/2013
  • Y****a
    us
    I really love this cosplay, it used to be one of my favorites. The only complaints I have is that the fabric was a little bit see-through and the cuffs weren't fitted but over all it was a well made dress and the bows were very durable.
    02/02/2013
  • J****e
    us
    Default praise
    11/11/2022
  • A****n
    us
    Default praise
    09/11/2022
  • D****a
    us
    Default praise
    12/04/2021
  • M****n
    de
    Dieser Kunde lobt standardmäßig
    28/02/2021
  • M****y
    fr
    Pour noel , je vais offrir ce cosplay a ma fille de 10 ans il est parfait !
    14/12/2015
  • y****i
    mx
    hola 1.-¿¿solo hay tallas chicas??? 2.- ¿¿ EN $ CUANTO ES??

Antwort:
    Liebe y****i,
    Puede elegir hacer a medida para que confeccionemos sus medidas en personas. Puede elegir la moneda que le conviene en la parte superior de la página web.

08/11/2012
  • K****s
    us
    Hello! I was wondering if I order it today, will it arrive before July 27th?

Antwort:
    Liebe K****s,
    Due to the arrival time of the costume is the shipping time add to  the processing time .I'm afraid you couldn't get it by July 27th if you order it now

09/07/2012
  • K****s
    us
    Hello! I was wondering if I order it today, will it arrive before July 27th?

Antwort:
    Liebe K****s,
    Due to the arrival time of the costume is the shipping time add to  the processing time .I'm afraid you couldn't get it by July 27th if you order it now

09/07/2012
  • k****e
    ca
    this cosplay looks awesome i cant wait to get to get mine. i have been waiting a week now and and i was wondering if you have any Kagamine Len fear garden cosplays. thanks.

Antwort:
    Liebe k****e,
    Thanks so much for your purchase from our website .the "Kagamine Len fear garden cosplays"is not available currently

02/07/2012
  • r****o
    ar
    Quería preguntar cuánto tardaría en llegar el traje a Argentina, arriba dice: Expreso 7-5 días pero a otras personas les han dicho más tiempo.

Antwort:
    Liebe r****o,
    Puesto que no preparamos en stock para artículo, no empezamos a cofeccionarlo hasta que recibamos su pago. Se tardaría 24-26 días en entregarle este vestido.

01/07/2012
  • j****s
    de
    Wieviel Versandkosten zahlt man für dieses Produkt? Lieferung nach Deutschland. Bitte um Hilfe?

Antwort:
    Liebe j****s,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage ich habe geprüft.die Versandkosten von diesem Artikel nach Deutschland ist €24,56,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

09/06/2012
  • S****a
    us
    I'm sorry i meant 30th
    05/06/2012
  • B****a
    fr
    Hey, mais c'est la chanson Fear Garden ! Pour la correspondance des couleurs, et surtout le VRAI blanc, 5 étoiles !
    16/05/2012
  • D****e
    au
    Hi how long will it take to get the dress to Australia? My daughter needs the dress for the SupaNova on the first week of June. Is postage included in the price?

Antwort:
    Liebe D****e,
    We are in the business of “made to order" which means that we are supposed to make the product after you pay. So usually we need 23 days for producing, domestic shipment, quality testify before shipment we also need 3-5 days for the international shipping. So 26-28 days will be the estimate time. the postage is not included in the price

06/05/2012
  • L****e
    fr
    yeah jolie tous sa
    22/01/2012
  • L****e
    fr
    yeah jolie tous sa
    22/01/2012
  • P****C
    gb
    I just got mine today and it looks pretty good. It's a little short on me but I'm pretty tall. It comes down to about more than half way on my hand when I have them down by my side. The head band is not really all that good though. It's big and stuff..... but the costume is super awesome!
    27/10/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    What would be the latest i could get it for it to be here by Halloween?

Antwort:
    Liebe A****a,
    We need 12 days to complete the constume after you place an order excluding the internation standard shipping 7-9 days while the expedited shipping costs 3-5 days!

10/10/2011

Jetzt gibt es noch keine Kommentare dazu. Sie sind der/die Erste,

Bitte geben Sie uns Ihr Feedback oder Ratschläge, wie wir Sie besser bedienen können.
Wie ist Ihr Shopping-Erlebnis bei cosplayshow.com ?
Produktzufriedenheit:
Lieferzufriedenheit:
Zufriedenheit mit dem Kundenservice:
cosplayshow vertrauen und weiterempfehlen:
coupon
$3.00
Gutschein
Tipps: Ein Monat Nutzungsdauer
Sie haben erfolgreich eingereicht.
Klicke zum Zeigen
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.