• S****y
    us
    Gesamtanpassung:Passt
    Standardlob
    13/06/2020
  • z****a
    us
    Ich habe das heute erst erhalten und es ist erstaunlich! Alles ist in sehr hoher Qualität ausgeführt. Ehrlich gesagt war ich angenehm überrascht. Die einzigen Probleme waren, dass die Handschuhe nicht zu meinen Händen passten und dass die Schärpe etwas zu lang war. Zum Lieferumfang gehörten Jacke und Weste (zusammengenäht), Hose mit angenähter Schärpe, Funktionsgürtel, nichtfunktionsfähiger Gürtel, schwarzes „Hemd“, ein Kopftuch, schwarze Lederhandschuhe und die Armbinde. Es gibt Knopflöcher in der Jacke, die aus funktionellen Gründen ausgeschnitten werden könnten. Ich habe das als Kombination mit der blonden Perücke bekommen und es funktioniert großartig! Ich kann es kaum erwarten, es zur nächsten Con zu tragen.
    31/07/2012
  • D****s
    The one thing that I really like about this website is that not only do they have one of the best and most affordable assortments of clothes, accessories and fashion items available, but they are also extremely honest in their dealings. I ordered this costume for my son who is really into this game and wanted a costume from one of the characters. I thought this would be a good way to surprise him. The material is good and the quality is impeccable, which justifies the price. This was my first purchase from the site but I will surely be returning to buy a lot more stuff from here.
    28/07/2012
  • E****n
    gb
    This is the 3rd time I have ordered Final Fantasy Cosplay from this store and they have fit perfectly every time. Pretty efficient service. In addition, I found out about Final Fantasy Cosplay from the youtube channel. and OMG!!! I love it! I'm Surely gotta recommend this Final Fantasy Cosplay to friends and co-workers.
    05/07/2011
  • V****o
    gb
    I looked at a lot of stores in our town and nobody had any of these Final Fantasy costume that I wanted. They were a great price and they fit exactally as I had hoped for. A great product. 
    08/06/2011
  • Y****k
    gb
    The cosplay clothes were what I expected, the delivery time was very fast. The quality of the clothes are durable and in great condition. 
    07/06/2011
  • K****o
    fr
    excelent
    05/05/2011
  • N****e
    gb
    What else comes with the suit? any accessories on it like the gloves for example?
    02/05/2011

Jetzt gibt es noch keine Kommentare dazu. Sie sind der/die Erste,

Bitte geben Sie uns Ihr Feedback oder Ratschläge, wie wir Sie besser bedienen können.
Wie ist Ihr Shopping-Erlebnis bei cosplayshow.com ?
Produktzufriedenheit:
Lieferzufriedenheit:
Zufriedenheit mit dem Kundenservice:
cosplayshow vertrauen und weiterempfehlen:
coupon
$3.00
Gutschein
Tipps: Ein Monat Nutzungsdauer
Sie haben erfolgreich eingereicht.
Klicke zum Zeigen
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.